Date Posted: 11/30/2022Apply Now
We are seeking a high energy medical scheduler. Responsible for scheduling patients requiring admission, diagnostics and treatment services.
As a medical scheduler you will be in a call center working with 6-8 providers. See below for details and requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Coordinates the scheduling of patients requiring admission, diagnostic procedures.
* Sequences multiple tests/procedures as needed. Gathers all required patient demographic, clinical and financial information.
* Coordinates appointments with appropriate clinical and clerical staff.
* Coordinates physician scheduling
* Follows protocols for "day of", prep instructions, emergencies, and rescheduling
* 3 years of consecutive medical appoint scheduling experience
* Familiarity with medical terminology
* Medical office, multi-physician practice, or in-patient medical unit experience
* Proficient in use of telephone equipment, voicemail
* Ability to work and function in a fast pace environment (60-100 call daily)
Temp to Perm
8:00 am-5:00 pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Medical Front Desk Receptionist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.