Date Posted: 11/30/2022Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing is seeking a Part-Time (10-20 hrs/week) Finance Assistant for a Non-Profit in the DC area! This is an on-site, temp-to-hire role and is hiring ASAP! Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accounts Payable
a. Receives, reviews and processes vendor invoices
b. Processes checks for vendors
a. Weekly processing of checks for remote deposit
b. Prepare check log
c. Enter deposit into Quickbooks
3. Bank Reconciliation. Prepare bank reconciliations monthly
a. Prepares and enters payroll for supervisor review.
b. Print bi-weekly reports and review for accuracy.
c. Enter payroll in QuickBooks
d. Coordinates onboarding documents for Human Resources
5. Accounts Receivable
a. Prepare monthly bills for tuition and subsidy students
6. Month End
a. Assist with month end journal entries and closing process
7. Filing. File all financial and human resources information on a weekly basis
8. Other Duties. Any other duties assigned relating to finance
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting is desired, but can be substituted with experience in accounting and payroll.
2. Strong computer stills using MS Office (excel and word)
3. 1-3 years of experience with Quickbooks desktop
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
5. Strong attention to detail
6. Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Knowledge of Spanish a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Part-Time Finance Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.