Date Posted: 11/30/2022Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing is recruiting for a Direct Hire Accounting Coordinator in Fairfax, VA. This is an on-site role, and a great opportunity for Accounting and Finance New Grads! Apply today!
* Prepares invoices for entry into QuickBooks (approx. 400-600 weekly)
* Creates itemized statements, bills, invoices, and other necessary billing documents, which may require calculation of credit terms
* Gathers pertinent information to create invoices
* Ensures billing and receivables are correctly processed in a timely manner using QuickBooks
* Addresses and corrects any discrepancies in account portfolios, invoices, or billing.
* Summarizes current financial status by collecting information and preparing outstanding customer and vendor reports.
* Support Billing team to enter vendor payment terms to match the due dates with the payment cycle.
* Work in Excel to maintain spreadsheets and track billing status/progress
* Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
* Performs other related duties, as assigned.
* 1 year of experience in high volume invoice/billing using QuickBooks in a professional setting is required Additional Requirements:
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.