Customer Service Representative
Location: Multiple Locations Available - San Diego County
Pay: $18 - $22/hr DOE
This position receives and answers inquiries from customers concerning price, availability and/or application of our products and services. This position also receives and enters orders from internal and external customers, including sales representatives. Helps assure customer satisfaction by providing outstanding service while accurately entering orders and handling customer concerns, inquiries, requests, and complaints as well as offering suggestive selling solutions.
- Provide a delightful customer experience through outstanding phone and electronic communication interactions with customers, sales representatives and patients
- Experience working at a company that sells physical products, not a service is required
- Receive, record and accurately enter orders received by phone, fax, email or postal mail from internal and external customers and other Customer Care Representatives
- Utilize product training knowledge to offer appropriate solutions, troubleshoot and answer questions from customers
- Increases revenue through suggestive solutions and soft-selling of product and accessories, relevant to the caller's needs.
- Records customer feedback and issues Return Material Authorization (RMA) numbers.
Dependable, honest, hard-working person who enjoys teamwork and is a positive influence on others. Someone who is detail oriented, focused on accuracy, can follow systems, is able to multi-task and communicate effectively.Requirements:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a high-volume call center, answering call, and Order Entry
- Experience with selling products, not services is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com