Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 1/25/2023Apply Now
Temporary Documentation Administrator
Ultimate Staffing is looking for a documentation administrator to process and review verification of all documentation; coordinate final documentation preparation and assist with review process with the funding sources; and maintain an effective process to follow up and clear any document "exception' issues that remain post-funding.
* Prepare documentation packages for lease and loan transactions and perform a complete and thorough analysis, verification, and audit of all documentation; ensuring that the documentation and files are complete, organized, and accurate and have been prepared in accordance with approval.
* Gather, organize, and accurately maintain and track vendor invoices and payments to vendors, including progress payments, to ensure timely and accurate payment within the parameters of the approval.
* Provide a favorable customer service experience by resolving client and vendor issues.
* Interface with finance, accounting and other departments that provide various information regarding lease and loan transactions.
* Possess thorough knowledge and understanding of term loan documentation, lease documentation, guaranties, riders, promissory notes, and other standard transaction documents.
* Maintain effective process to insure that "follow-up' items are received in a prompt and timely manner.
* Ability to work independently
* Ability and confidence to interact with customers
* Self-motivated and self starter with a sense of urgency
* Highly organized with strong attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task is critical while meeting deadlines
* Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel & Outlook
* Working knowledge of CRM preferably SalesForce.com
* 1-2 years of customer service
* Solid interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High School diploma or equivalent experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Coordinator Needed! COMPETITIVE PAY! position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.