Position Title: Medical Records Specialist
The Medical Records Specialist assembles and distributes medical records according to established procedures. The Medical Records Specialist is responsible for the successful coordination of all medical record activity pre- and post-service to ensure a smooth transition of information.
- Organize medical records
- Scan medical records and corollate electronic record
- Track the life cycle of medical records
- Prepare and process outgoing records
- Coordinate records for ancillary services
- Manage multimedia medical information
- Facilitate contact (phone & email) with provider officers and clients regarding medical records status
- Process medical records requests
- Maintain proficiency with company computer system, databases, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Pay range: $17-$19/hr
- Schedule: 8:30am-5pm and 7:30am-4pm (switch off shifts each week)
- Location: 100% in office - Golden Valley, MN
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com