Position Title: No Phones - Medical Remittance Specialist
- Ensure data accuracy for both electronic remittance advice (ERAs) and explanation of benefits (EOBs) to match payments posted
- Payment posting for a high-volume treatment facility relating to reading, understanding, and posting healthcare insurance payments to client accounts
- Uncover payer trends behind denials, medical necessity, and prior authorization requirements.
- Inform billing manager of trend findings
- Work closely with the account receivables department to report and reroute denied claims to the appropriate denial management representative for re-work and re-submission to payers within a timely manner
- Knowledge of medical billing
- Knowledge and clear understanding in posting payments, adjustments, takebacks, and patient responsibility adjudications to accounts within the Electronic Health Record (EHR)- ERA/Payment system
- Procentive Electronic Health Record (EHR) and billing system functions - Preferred
- Pay range: $52,000 to $62,000 annually
- Schedule: 8:00 am-5:00 pm (flexible schedule)
- Location: 100% Remote
- Type: Contract to Hire
- 100% paid Healthcare Insurance options.
- 100% paid Dental Insurance options.
- 100% paid Vision Insurance options.
- Health Savings Account with $1000 annual contribution.
- 100% paid Employer paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance and AD&D.
- 100% paid unlimited 24/7 virtual access to U.S. based Doctors or Licensed Counselors.
- Expansive wellness programs including Lifetime Fitness, CorePower Yoga, or the membership of your choice.
- Immediate eligibility to participate in 403b retirement plan.
- Discretionary company match that has been 8% for the past several years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time employees starting at 21 days/168 hours annually.
- Company Paid Holidays.
- Company Sponsored Events and Activities & More!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com