From HR -Â
- Preferably experience in contract manufacturing. Will entertain candidates with electronic manufacturing OEM.
- Project Management, experience managing customers, delivery, and scheduling.
- Systems: ERP, Excel, used heavily, PowerPoint for customer presentations, MS Project a Plus.
- Excel - using it heavily, download and manipulate.
- Detail oriented and very good time management skills.Â
- Good attitude/people skills and ability to deal with different personalities.
Veris Manufacturing (an Emerald EMS company) has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager to join its Brea, CA team! At Veris, each employee has a significant role in building innovative products for various industries. Come and work in a supportive, fun team atmosphere where the work is meaningful, and careers have no limits!essential Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES:Â (Other duties may be assigned).
Emerald EMS is an electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers, focusing on high-reliability electronic assemblies. With design and manufacturing facilities in California, Michigan, and New Hampshire, as well as in Shenzhen, China, Emerald EMS specializes in high mix, low- to medium-volume manufacturing for high-reliability markets in the Aerospace/Defense, Industrial Controls, Life Sciences, Power & Infrastructure, Semiconductor and Telecommunications sectors. However, our rapid turnaround times, responsive customer service, and collaborative problem-solving approach distinguishes us from the competition.
At Veris, we are committed to fully understanding and meeting the needs of our customers through quality excellence, advanced engineering, and a solid commitment to customer relationships.
The Program Manager coordinates activities engaged in handling of pre-production, production and quote requirements of customers.Â Works with customers and all related departments at Veris to better ensure that customer orders are processed, and other requirements are met effectively.Â Work to meet or exceed customer expectations and ensures all Veris commitments are met by performing the following duties personally and through others
- Enter and maintain information regarding customers and their parts in ERP system.
- Receive and process all customer assembly orders in accordance with established procedures.
- Collect information from customers regarding product or service complaints.
- Maintain customer files as needed for record keeping and for regular interaction with customers regarding account activity.
- Provide forecast information as needed by Sales/Operations regarding future customer orders.
- Monitor actual customer orders versus contract and/or forecast and report to Sales/Operations
- Develop departmental procedures and recommend other Veris procedural changes as needed to improve customer service.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all internal Veris departments regarding customer requirements, schedules, forecasts, shipping methods, drawing changes as well as any/all customer issues which have an impact on Veris and/or the customer.Â
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with assigned customers/accounts as well as support the other customers (as required) that the other Program Managers service.
- Program Manager Assistant
Â EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree is desirable with college level courses in Business, Finance or related fields helpful.
- 3 years of experience i
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com