Ultimate Staffing is working with a large client in the Cockeysville/Hunt Valley area, providing candidates to work at Filing and Data Entry Professionals!
Typical Job Duties File Clerks include:
- Sorting documents and folders received daily.
- Entering all documents and folders into the correct folder.
- Using handheld scanners to identify/read the barcodes on the folders to be filed.
- Pulling folders upon request.
- Straightening files, performing physical file audits and cleaning up area.
- Maintaining general organization of file system.
Typical Job Duties for Data Entry Clerks include:
- Ensuring documents are matched to correct account
- Ensuring specific data on documents match account data
- Keying data accurately from document
- Comprehending instructions and apply them
- Working independently in queue-based program
- Zapping documents to Iron Mountain for retention
- Meeting production standards
If you are interested in these roles and have the ability to start ASAP, email resume to cburns@ultimatestaffing.
Roles require assessments, pre-employment drug screen and background investigations in order to start
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org