You might be interested in this Customer Service Representative position through Ultimate Staffing, if you like the idea of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing call center. Articulate, highly skilled candidates who love building solid customer relationships will be interested in this Customer Service Representative position. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located throughout Northwest Baltimore County, Maryland, and are long-term contract / temporary to hire roles.
How you will make an impact
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Expertise in Email Correspondence
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Microsoft Office 365 experience highly desired
- Call center experience
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com