Unique Project Manager Opportunity at a Global Financial Investment firm in Newport Beach, CA - $63/hr
Position can be REMOTE in the US.
Consulting related to various fund administrative processes:
- Shareholder reporting attribution process for the US and global funds
- Enhancements related to the shareholder reporting attribution process
- Assist with build out of our SOX certifications in a new technology tool
- Regulatory reporting for the funds and advisor
Awesome Opportunity to work at Company of Choice! Will look great on a resume
- 2-4 years of Project Management experience in the Financial sector
- Possess strong communication skills to keep multiple groups informed on expectations, progress, and deadlines
- Experience with Smartsheet and Percolate
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com