Contractual Executive Assistants needed for roles throughout Northwest Baltimore County.
Great opportunities to work with amazing organizations on contractual basis with potential for permanency
- Anticipate the needs of the Executive(s)
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Schedule and arrange meetings, appointments, conference calls and social events
- Organize, plan and oversee meeting coordination
- Organize and maintain executive and group calendars
- Arrange domestic and international travel itineraries and submit required expense reports, according to corporate guidelines
- Answer phone, screen calls, and take messages / forward as appropriate
- Respond to general inquiries and provides information as needed
- Ordering meals from private chef, caterers and restaurants
- Maintain corporate calendar via Outlook
- Type, format and produce documents such as presentations, correspondence and standard reports
- Compose, edit and proofread correspondence
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
- 3+ years as an Assistant to a C-Level Executive(s)
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker who is well organized, self-directed and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be flexible, detail-oriented, bright, and articulate and hold the highest ethical and professional standards.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Make sound decisions, exercise good judgment and solve problems
- Reliable, punctual, motivated, hard-working and a willingness to go "above and beyond'
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments at once
- Ability to be discrete
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, diverse and demanding environment and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to deal with stressful situations and difficult people
- Must be a team player
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Working knowledge of office equipment including PCs, scanners, photocopiers, multi-line telephones and Apple products
- Working knowledge or ability to learn Video Teleconferencing
- Excellent presence and superior written and oral communication skills
- Availability after business hours and ability to come in early and stay late depending upon business need
Send resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org