Ultimate Staffing has partnered with an organization in Hanover, MD seeking a HR Assistant. They are looking for someone with passion, drive, and a can-do attitude to join their team. If you feel like you would be the right person, please apply today!
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Assist HR Manager in policy formulation, hiring and salary administration
- Other duties as assigned.
100% on site
- 1-2 years of HR support experience
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of HRIS systems a plus
Monday thru Friday
$45k-$55k depending on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com