Date Posted: 9/22/2022Apply Now
Hiring HR Professionals today!
PAY: $65k- $85k
-100% onsite, no option for remote.
-Sorrento Valley, Mission Valley
What you'll do: Provide HR expertise and consulting to clients nationwide while contributing to company's vision for unparalleled client experience.
* Investigate and partner with clients nationwide to resolve complex employee relations matters, while considering multiple stakeholders and promoting best-in-class service for clients.
* Provide cross-functional HR support, consulting, guidance, and partnership to client service, payroll, and other internal teams.
* Provide expertise support on terminations and other performance management/disciplinary matters.
* Provide expertise support on wage and hour inquiries, job description and worksite policy development support as needed.
* Manage COVID inquires among various accounts.
* Help manage tasks in support of Leave of Absence programs, and worker's compensation support as needed.
* Generate and analyze department reports on a periodic or as needed basis.
* Help support fast-paced, high-volume client and employee onboarding efforts through management and resolution of escalated issues, client-specific requests, and/or service introductions to new clients.
* Partner cross-functionally on compliance team projects and initiatives, such as minimum wage audits, sick leave implementations, harassment prevention training, and mandated labor and employment postings.
* Lead and/or participate on project teams to develop and implement new HR services, systems, or other internal operational efficiencies.
* Perform other duties as assigned in support of key business department objectives.
What you'll need to know/have:
* 2-3 of progressive human resources experience, or equivalent, preferably with multi-state employees. Experience in HR consulting at a staffing company or PEO a plus.
* Bachelor's degree and PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
* Experience navigating and driving employee relations matters expertly and tactfully to successful outcomes.
* Keen ability to think critically, problem-solve creatively, and present solutions in a consultative, client-centric manner, often in very fluid and nuanced situations.
* Strong project management and time management skills and resourcefulness. Able to complete work despite competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Extremely high accountability, organization, and leadership.
* Strong interpersonal instincts and emotional intelligence; ability to quickly build trusted relationships within the team and with senior stakeholders.
* Strong professional presence, including all written/oral communications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the HR Generalist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.