Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Quality Assurance Representative for our medical device client in Fremont, CA.
Contract Duration: 1 year (with opportunity to extend or convert)
Work Schedule: Onsite, M-F, 8-5
Responsible for verifying and providing accurate data sets that may be used by other data analysts or segments of the business. In addition to responding to requests from the business, this position will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities and technologies to help drive a data-driven culture. This may include, but is not limited to, proposing new data reporting solutions for internal/external customers, identifying & demonstrating capabilities of new software platforms, and providing training & resources to help empower self-service analytics within the business.
- Maintain Master Data across ERP and partner systems
- Perform data analytics activities for quality system data
- Identify actionable insights to the business and cross-functional teams
- Participate in building/improving existing databases, data collection methods, procedures, job aids, work instructions and training
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement data related initiatives/tasks.
- Aids in development of internal procedures and documentation that encompass the full lifecycle of data related activities
- HS diploma (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience
- Medical Device background is a plus
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Great communication skills
We put our ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com