Location: Mission Valley and Downtown
Ultimate Staffing La Jolla is looking for highly skilled Human Resources Coordinators for current temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire opportunities. Our clients in central San Diego are seeking professional, highly motivated and organized individuals for Human Resources Coordinator positions.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com