We are looking for a direct hire Branch Manager in Arcadia, CA.
- Organize, direct and administer the service and sales activities of the branch
- Manage the sales function by developing sales and marketing plans specific to local markets.
- Participate and implement business development programs for Bank products
- Meet regularly with branch officers to ensure that all opportunities for selling and cross selling Bank products and services are pursued.
- Adhere to branch budget; monitor and control expenses on an ongoing basis
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on all Bank products and services
- Maintain a highly motivated and qualified branch staff through the selection, placement, training, counseling and promotion of people to achieve optimum performance.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years banking experience, including 2 years branch management and ideally 1 year commercial lending.
- Lending experience in commercial real estate, construction loans, and commercial business loans/lines of credits is preferred.
- General knowledge of overall Bank products.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin/Cantonese is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com