Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a company in the Fresno area that is seeking a strong Account Manager to add to their busy team!
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining a book of business ensuring high client retention through excellent service to clients and supporting team members in processing all lines of commercial insurance.
- Completes applications in coordination with Producer(s); submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements, and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence.
- Determine if direct or agency billing is appropriate and invoices accordingly.
- Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals as needed.
- Processes renewals in coordination with Producer(s) and according to agency procedures.
- Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
- Processes incoming mail and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Determines reasons for requests for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notifies Producers(s).
- Processes and follows up on cancellations requests to carriers to ensure accurate and timely resolution; maintains agency in financial equity whenever possible.
- Identifies exposure to loss and recommends appropriate coverages in coordination with Producer(s).
- Occasionally accompanies Producer(s) on prospect and client meetings as requested by Producer(s).
- Occasionally takes the lead in renewal with the client, strategy determination, marketing and carrier negotiations and client negotiations to secure account.
Required Education and Experience
- Ethical conduct
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency level reading, writing, and speaking in English
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager.
- Have and maintain a current Property and Casualty Insurance License as required by the Department of Insurance.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current driver's license with qualifying motor vehicle record.
- Ability to type at least 35 wpm.
- Bilingual, Spanish, and English
If interested in applying, please send your resume to Stephanie Benitey at Sbenitey@ultimatestaffing.com
- This is a Monday-Friday
- Hours are 8:00-5:00PM
- Direct hire opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com