Date Posted: 9/22/2022Apply Now
JOB TITLE: Commercial Relationship Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Lending Officer
We are looking for a Commercial Relationship Manager/Banker who will be responsible for prudent revenue generation for the bank through the development of profitable loan and deposit relationships with companies and their owners in the bank's target market with established goals and accountabilities pertaining to client service and new business acquisition. Targeted business revenue size of $1 MM or more.
The Commercial Relationship Manager is effective in calling activity, proposal generation, revenue generation, risk mitigation, and ability to build successful relationships.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Lead the local business development activities to promote the Bank's products and services, ensure the maintenance of the Bank's favorable image, and develop full banking relationships with present and potential commercial banking clients.
* Identify and originate new commercial and personal relationships while managing and maintaining key relationships of the market.
* Manage the assigned goals of loans, deposits, and business lines.
* Cross-sell related banking services to include Treasury Management, deposit products and referrals to Professional Banking partners.
* Represent the Bank in industry and professional associations, community organizations, local business groups, etc., and promote the Bank's favorable image. Stay current on trends in the marketplace.
* Represent the bank at various internal and external functions to promote its services and commitment to the community, including networking with other professionals.
* Develop information concerning businesses and borrowing needs, repayment abilities, and business earnings to determine whether a loan is an acceptable risk.
* Gather personal information about clients and businesses in a timely manner to ensure that an informed decision is made regarding the creditworthiness of the borrower and the probability of repayment.
* Manage the Annual Review process of existing client credit exposure along with the Commercial Support Specialist partners to assure the timely receipt of all required financial information.
* Utilization of the Banks internal customer relationship management systems and other Bank tools in the day-to-da management of existing client portfolio, prospect management process and required calling goals.
* Maintain the credit quality of the assigned portfolio through collaboration with credit partners. Will monitor the accountability of the assigned loan portfolio on a regular basis.
* Proactively manage past dues, work towards maintaining an acceptable risk tolerance for the portfolio, and proactively manage through problem loan situations.
* Fulfill responsibilities under the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering regulations. This may include identifying customers properly, initiating CTRs and SARs investigations as needed, utilizing OFAC records and maintaining appropriate records.
* Adheres to Bank's policies and procedures and all Federal and State laws and regulations.
* Analyze financial information including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and tax returns to form an opinion of creditworthiness of applicants based on sound risk-based examination of strengths and weaknesses. Determine appropriate risk ratings and make recommendations for approval/denial of loan requests.
* Prepare written credit memorandums for presentation and approval.
* Perform ALL other duties, as assigned.
* College degree or equivalent, preferably in the Business Administration, Finance or Marketing fields.
* Minimum of 5 years of prior work experience with loan production in commercial and real estate lending, loan portfolio administration and product sales required.
* Experience and ability to manage a portfolio of
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Commercial Banker position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.