We are seeking for a Trucking Compliance Assistant for a large Intermodal company located in Long Beach.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of administrative duties relating to functions and programs in compliance; provides information and assistance to the Compliance Department; coordinates activities related to areas of assignment; and performs a variety of tasks. Maintain compliance with both Company and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Regulations for the Carrier Community.
- Tracks carrier community's insurance policies and carrier operating authority expirations.
- Schedule reminders for carriers to update documents on a timely basis.
- Process carrier documents into Command and CRM systems in a timely manner ensuring adherence to company and both State and Federal Regulations.
- Work and communicate daily with carriers and their insurance providers to ensure that documentation is received.
- Monitor and respond to phone and email inquiries regarding compliance related items, via firstname.lastname@example.org email inbox.
- Consults with supervisors when dealing with non-routine/unique problems/situations.
- Authorizes/ deauthorizes carriers based on their compliance with, or lack of compliance, with Company, State or Federal Regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervision
- Works with CRM, RMIS to follow up on carrier leads and guide carrier's through the vetting process.
- Works with the Compliance Manager to schedule carrier onboarding.
- Enters and follows up with TSA/STA applications.
- Performs a wide variety of clerical, technical, administrative, and office support duties in support of the Compliance Department.
- Perform a variety of general office support duties; make copies, send faxes, filing, online research, make and receive phone calls, etc.
- Operate a variety of office equipment including a computer, copier, fax, and scanner; utilize various computer applications and internet-based databases.
- Experience in Logistics/ Trucking a must
- Must have great phone etiquette and communication skills
- Must be Bilingual Spanish
- Must be Vaccinated
If interested please email resume to Marleny at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org