This growing company is looking to hire a sharp individual to join their new modern office in Chaska! Detail below:
- Schedule: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Pay: $22-24/hr depending on experience
- Location: Chaska, MN
- 50% phone work 50% computer work
- Answer company phone calls which include but are not limited to: basic troubleshooting, basic technical assistance, scheduling and ordering.
- Create purchase orders and provide price quotes to customers using Salesforce.
- Create and submit work orders through company portal.
- Communicate reminders to customers for upcoming service work.
- Manage all change order requests, delays, and returns.
- Interact with clients over the phone and via email
- Ensure pricing, shipping information is up to date, invoices are sent and paid and other data entry tasks.
- Manage inventory count to ensure product availability
- Minimum of 2 years tenure employment (detailed reasons for multiple jobs with short period of time).
- Experience dealing with Customers and vendors/suppliers
- Basic Computer skills and experience using Outlook (sending and receiving emails), Excel (basic data entry), Word, Adobe, navigating file folders in the computer and being able to multitask between 2 or more programs at the same time.
- Comfortable with doing light troubleshooting/customer setups (basic knowledge)
- Comfortable with dealing with different personalities/environments (vendors/customers and manufacturing/technical/engineering)
- Medical insurance through HealthPartners
- Dental insurance
- FSA (flexible spending account) and HAS (Health savings account) options
- LTD, AD&D
- 401K with fidelity Investments - 100% match on first 3% contribution
- PTO - new hires start with 144 hours (18 days).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org