Ultimate Staffing is looking to hire a Project Assistant (NJ2904) The Project Assistant will assist several project managers with various tasks. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Location: Ontario, California (Onsite)
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (depending on the length of the lunch break)
Pay: $25-$33 per hour
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Experience and knowledge:
- Screen calls as needed.
- Appointments should be made as needed, and calendars should be updated.
- Set up the conference room for meetings; greet clients.
- Check email and messages.
- As needed, make travel arrangements.
- All correspondence and job books should be filed and archived.
- Organize the Project Managers' offices/desks.
- Make sure all change requests, change orders, and cost estimates are backed up.
- Distribute cost estimates to different departments by typing, copying, and distributing. Regularly update PM Book
- Schedule all construction meetings with the required personnel, subcontractors, architects, and owners.
- Type up the meeting minutes and distribute them within 24 hours using the Project Manager's notes.
- Correspond with Owners, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, and Suppliers. Correspondence may include, but isn't limited to, the Schedule of Values (SOV), project schedule, memos, requests for information (RFI), transmittals, submittals, commencement, delay, and substantial completion letters.
- Daily management and prioritization of tasks with Project Managers.
- Providing help with permit authorization letters and other forms during a project
- As a project assistant, you should have three to five years of experience in construction.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office 2010
- Working with tables and graphs, reformatting documents, inserting headers and footers, and inserting file names and paths are essential skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel and the ability to create simple spreadsheets are required
- Working with multiple calendars and scheduling appointments in Outlook is required
- Make sure business letters, memos, etc., are formatted and grammatically correct.
- Ability to converse with clients and customers professionally.
- The ability to meet deadlines efficiently and calmly.
- Multitasking ability
- Working well with a variety of personalities
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environments
- Cooperation with other departments is a must
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org