- Greet visitors in a professional manner.
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly.
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party.
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail.
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research.
- The successful candidate has superior organizational skills, is self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic.
- Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects are essential.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be a quick study on new computer programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com