Ultimate Staffing is hiring an entry level Electrical Engineer in Eastvale, CA.
The ideal candidate will be a recent grad who wants to enter the workforce with a great company!
- Assist in the testing, fabrication, application, installation, and repair of electromechanical products and systems.
- Supports Production by providing quality testing, product design, and product development
- Develop alternative designs
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams to complete assigned projects
- Assists and oversees the fabrication and installation of components to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design.
- Designs and evaluates electrical systems, components, and products through knowledge of electricity and materials to make appropriate recommendations to modify designs or repair equipment as needed.
- Calculate and choose the most optimized drive train systems
- Survey electrical systems, circuits, and plans
- Oversee production, maintenance, and repairs to obtain an optimum process of machines and equipment.
- Identify and recommend system improvements to improve overall technical performance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Preform other job-related tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to learn processes quickly, adapt to process changes and implement changes.
- Constantly analyzing and implementing procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiencies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites, G Suites, and other related software programs
- Bilingual Mandarin required
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org