Date Posted: 9/15/2022Apply Now
Looking for a highly-dependable and organized Administrative Assistant with 1+ years successful experience in different administrative capacities. Known to uphold standards of organization, clerical skills and excellent customer service.
* Organize and attend office meetings
* Email Correspondence with internal and external customers
* Organize all data files and folders
* Prepare and follow up on purchase orders
* Provide product status updates
* Provide assistance to different department in maintaining and retrieving records
* Maintain weekly calendar
* Operate and maintain different kinds of office equipment such as photocopiers
* Orders and maintains office supplies
* Create reports, and presentations using the appropriate computer programs including Microsoft Excel
* High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor degree preferred, but not required
* 1+ years of professional work experience
* MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Please email Ryan if interested: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant (RC) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.