Ultimate Staffing is seeking a logistics coordinator (NJ2904) who is responsible for overseeing and facilitating the supply chain operations by coordinating the distribution of goods through personnel and processes. The coordinator will be adept at communication, negotiation, organization, and customer service skills.
- Coordinate and monitor operations of the supply chain.
- Oversee and organized orders of raw materials and equipment.
- Communicate and negotiate with manufacturers, suppliers, vendors, and retailers.
- Responsible for shipping and customer service.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2+ years of proven, successful experience as a logistics coordinator or supply chain manager preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with ERP software
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com