We have a Bilingual Spanish Client Services Specialist need!
- Spanish is required! They're looking for someone with a great can do attitude who will jump right into the job duties.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Serve as the primary contact in the reception area for clients and visitors.
- Perform general reception duties
- Assign and track all incoming client referrals and transfers
- Maintain correct client information in system
- Running weekly reports, scanning, and filing as needed.
- Attend weekly referral meetings.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org