Recruiter 3-6 months Contract ONSITE $20-$30 an hour in Salem NH
Schedule: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday
- Manages the full life cycle of recruiting, from planning, sourcing, and assessing through hiring for internal and external hiring.
- Responsible for the timely, efficient, and cost-effective fulfillment of all open requisitions with top talent.
- Uses Paycom ATS to maximize time and ensure the recruiting process is organized and effective.
- Maintains strong and consultative relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to ensure a full understanding of the recruiting needs of the business and candidates that will best fit the organization.
- Promotes open positions through social media, networking, and internally.
- Provides reporting on all recruiting efforts to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, and the business.
If you are interested in this role, I would love to hear back from you at email@example.com
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a full cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously.
- Expert level knowledge of really, LinkedIn and other recruitment job boards, and job board analytics.
- Familiarity with state and federal employment laws, E-Verify, background checks, and drug screening processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Proficient computer skills in programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org