Seeking a temporary Marketing Communications Specialist for an established company within the Education Industry
Duration: Temporary (6 months)
Work Location: Monterey Park, CA (in-office)
- Oversees design of all marketing materials including creating, designing, and updating content
- Oversees content production including photography and videography and manage digital archives
- Overseeing the social media strategy, which includes administration of LinkedIn, MailChimp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Oversee web marketing and search engine marketing
- Use created content to optimize the website for search engines, revise website content
- Lead redesign efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or related fields
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills with a solid foundation in composing communication for various media vehicles
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, or other software
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Excellent online research skills
- Working knowledge of copyright and other applicable laws pertaining to publications and the news media
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct market analysis, market segmentation, and marketing campaigns as well as marketing campaign analysis that includes marketing ROI
- Working knowledge of current web software, databases, and browsers
If you have any questions, reach out to Alexis at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com