REMOTE: NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS TRAVEL COORDINATOR
Training will occur during the day for 3 weeks and then the role is remote
Are you passionate about travel? Do you enjoy finding & booking flights, car rentals, and hotels? Then this is the perfect job for you! Our client is seeking a Travel Specialist who will support both the field and corporate team member in booking all aspects of travel.
- Research and compare available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
- When travel arrangements are within approved travel reasons and budget limits, makes all arrangements and reservations as requested.
- Prepares travel itineraries and distributes travel arrangements and schedules to all appropriate staff.
- Obtains approval from leadership for travel requests and expenses that exceed established limits.
- Assists employees with specialized travel documents such as visas or passports.
- Monitors and facilitates the use of company air travel credit cards, frequent flyer programs, and other applicable rewards and loyalty programs.
- Processes reimbursements for travel expenses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills
- Great customer service and strong communication
- Extensive US travel and knowledge of foreign travel preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Previous supervisory, management, or leadership experience highly preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
Monday & Tuesday - off
Wednesday - Friday 2 - 10 pm (30 min break)
Saturday 10-7 pm (one hour lunch)
Sunday 10-10 pm (two hour lunch)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org