Great opportunity for an Entry Level Bilingual Payroll Clerk in Mt. Airy, Maryland!
Ultimate Staffing is partnering with a leading local company looking for a bilingual Payroll Clerk. This position offers great benefits and an opportunity to grow in the human resources industry!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining payroll information by collating, calculating and entering data
- Updating payroll records by entering any changes to employee information or benefits such as job title changes, exemptions and saving deductions
- Preparing reports that include summaries of earnings, tax deductions, leave, compassionate leave and non-taxable wages
- Calculating payroll liabilities by determining employee taxes, including federal and state income and social security tax, and calculating employer's payments for social security, unemployment and worker's compensation
- Resolving payroll discrepancies and answering any employee payroll queries
- Maintaining all payroll operations according to company policies and procedures
- Processing and issuing W-2 forms to employees
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com