Our client in the Medical Device industry is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Duration: 1 Year Project
Location: Onsite - San Jose, CA
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed.
- Designs and installs sophisticated testing equipment and performs product testing and analysis to maintain quality levels and minimize defects and failure rates.
- Analyzes reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions.
- Collaborates with supplier representatives on quality problems, ensures that effective corrective actions are implemented and contributes to supplier quality improvement programs.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Roles typically require a university degree, or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
- The job requires the ability to make judgements based on practice and previous experience.
- This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and no experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com