Date Posted: 8/16/2022Apply Now
Recruiting and Retention Specialist
The Recruiting & Retention Specialist acts as an ambassador to employees and prospective employees, providing information and support services at all stages of the employee's life cycle: recruiting, onboarding, orientation, career planning, career development and transition.
· Source quality candidates using various sourcing platforms.
· Pre-screen and present qualified candidates for consideration.
· Administer entire lifecycle of recruiting process including job postings, screening, scheduling, interviewing and offers of employment.
· Collaborate with Department Management to determine staffing needs and hiring strategy.
· Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies.
· Develop and execute new staffing plans.
· Process pre-employment screening.
· Conduct employee onboarding and orientation.
· Maintain an ongoing pipeline of candidates.
· Assist employees in career planning and development.
· Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
· Develop and implement employee retention strategies.
· Assist with employee training and development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Recruiting and Retention Specialist -MF position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.