We are seeking Inside Sales Coordinator in the City of Los Angles near LAX area.
This position is responsible for the overall successful management of 50-70 distribution national accounts. This includes developing new sales strategies to solicit new customers as well as to increase sales of current distributors, subsequently meeting those targets on a monthly basis to ensure the success of the entire department is met. This position is also expected to collect all market information about pricing, competitor info and recent market changes to report to the Director Of sales. Provide A to Z accounts management and relationship building role or distributors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve assigned monthly target
- Manage the daily business activities of assigned accounts which include pricing, shipments, scheduling of orders, order entry, security of new orders and ensuring highest level of services possible, doing so under the guidance of the Company's Sales Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop necessary business through existing or new customers in assigned territory to ensure the Company has adequate market share in the area.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge of all the Company's products by attending various technical training seminars offered and self-study.
- Responsible for sending samples, literature, testing data and necessary documentation to the customers. Initiate and follow through, with product assurance, resolution of any dispute that involves an order.
- Respond to customers' requests for quotation in a timely, accurate manner.
- Visit assigned customers on regular basis to maintain good relationships with them.
- Offer new ideas and opinions on how to improve any aspect of the Company thought the proper channels.
- Be available to work with customers in different time zones to take care of customers' needs. Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Always have a positive work attitude and desire to take on new responsibilities and
challenges provided by the supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent experience in sales, telemarketing, or customer service acceptable.
- Must possess 3-7+ years of inside/outside sales experience.
- Strong proficiency in MS office
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Sales Acumen
If interested please send resumes to Marleny Tenorio email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org