Ultimate Staffing is seeking multiple Call Center Representatives for an in office assignment!
- be responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls
- identifying customer questions
- responding to customer concerns
- providing accurate information, timely answers and solutions to all customer queries.
- Candidates must have an outgoing and positive demeanor, be motivated, energetic work ethic, be a great listener and have a track record of working well with others in a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of experience of Call Center experience required
- Track record of meeting or over-achieving quota;
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices;
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types;
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org