Date Posted: 8/16/2022Apply Now
Position: Benefits Coordinator (NJ2904)
Ultimate Staffing is looking to hire a Benefits Coordinator for daily support and administration of benefits. This individual will interact with employees and report to the Benefits Administration Manager.
Pay: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Benefit Coordinator Responsibilities:
* Answer telephone inquiries and emails
* Assist with benefits enrollment, changes, termination, and eligibility determination.
* Cobra administration
* Provides new employees with information on new hire orientations
* Reviews billing or enrollment changes, termination, and discrepancies on plans needed
* Enroll new retirees
* Process invoices and FSA journals
* Support Benefit Reconciliation team on occasion by preparing, submitting ad hoc bank transaction running reports, populating audit schedule, and downloading carrier invoices.
Benefit Coordinator Must haves:
* High School Diploma/G.E.D.
* Experience with Workday or other HRIS software
* Strong customer service orientation
* Knowledge of health, welfare plans, COBRA, Medicare, ERISA, DOL, and IRS rules, as well as general knowledge of defined contribution plans and workers' compensation.
* Bilingual Spanish preferred
* 1-3 years of Benefits Administration (benefits and contribution plans)
* Knowledge of Workday
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, advanced skills in Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Benefits Coordinator (NJ2904) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.