Ultimate Staffing is curretnly seeking a Receptionist to join a client in Fremont. The role is a 1 month temporary position covering a leave of absence. The position is schedule to last though the end of September.
The Receptionist will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties.
- Answer phone and transfer to the appropriate personnel
- Greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail
- Separate checks from mail and input all checks into the "Check Log'
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Monitor and issue visitor badges
- Maintain video wall presentation
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Report any office/facility issues to proper staff member
- Perform work related errands as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com