Medical Device - Packer
1st shift (5am-1:30pm)
Long Term Temporary
- Perform line clearance, including verifying all valve serial numbers are as listed on the work order being executed, labeling and packaging per valve model
- Perform packaging operations, including work station sanitization and preparation of sterile components in the clean room
- Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with work instructions and adherence with SOPs, including issuing components in JDE
- Load/unload valve into required components and machines per quality standards
- Inventory, control and stock manufacturing components and disposable items both physically and in inventory control software
- Work in a clean room environment, including gowning with mask, hairnet, shoe covers, hood and full gown suit.
- General work area housekeeping
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com