Our medical device technologies firm in Portage, MI is looking for a Material Handler
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under Direct supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
- Provides information for recording movement of incoming and outgoing materials and supplies.
- May operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- Technical knowledge required is limited to the tasks performed in own discipline area and is considered basic.
- The tasks are generally routine and manual.
- The job is expected to follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations.
- Typically requires selecting between solutions already established.
- This job typically requires no experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com