Our medical device technologies firm in Portage, MI is looking for a Repair Center Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- ***ONSITE*** 1st Shift: Mon - Fri 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- OT available based on business needs
- Clean, temperature-controlled manufacturing environment with on-site cafeteria
- 12 month assignment with Temp-to-Hire possibility
- Performs in-house servicing and repair of orthopedic and neurosurgical medical device products at local service center.
- Diagnoses, repairs and tests mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Ensure the quality and traceability of each device through preventative maintenance and programming.
- Performs maintenance, cleaning, testing and calibration of repaired products.
- Follow clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making during a manufacturing process (GMP)
- Follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations regarding the repair of medical devices
- This job typically requires no experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com