Date Posted: 8/11/2022Apply Now
We are looking for a professional Receptionist with a friendly attitude for one of our larger companies. In this position, you will greet guests and vendors to the company, answer and manage the phones. If you enjoy people and are committed to doing excellent work, then we want to hear from you.
* Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
* Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions
* Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup
* Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
* Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
Job Skills & QualificationsRequired:
2+ years receptionist experience
Excellent phone skills
Friendly and helpful demeanor
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Receptionist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.