We are urgently looking for a Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist/Customer Service Representative to perform routine administrative and customer service functions for one of our prominent clients in Upland, CA.
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8am-5pm
- Organizing files, answering incoming calls and responding to emails promptly
- Sorting inbound and outbound shipments via FedEx shipping systems
- Greeting visitors, and scheduling appointments for office staff
- Translating as needed
- Additional office supporting tasks will be given
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must have 2+ years of receptionist and customer service or professional work experience
- Billing experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required; QuickBooks knowledge is a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com