Seeking experienced Industrial Air Compressor Technician in Troy, MI!
Experience with installation, maintenance, repair, preventative maintenance along with refrigeration maintenance experience. Here is a chance to advance your career!
Willing to train candidates with transferable skills!
Pay: $25-$30 based on experience.
Job requires travel! (No overnight stay - home every night)
Company truck offered once training is complete with gas coverage.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong mechanical aptitude
- Be able to read wiring diagrams, and be familiar with low voltage electricity/electronics
- Perform service/repair of piston and rotary screw air compressors
- Perform service/repair on multi-brand compressors; both oil flooded and oil free
- Perform service/repair of refrigerated/desiccant air dryers
- Navigate multi-brand compressor controllers to obtain data to assist in troubleshooting air compressors
- Install new equipment (Construction Job Sites, and Retrofits)
- Performs troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely, self-directed manner
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Maintain positive customer relations while resolving concerns and answering questions
- 2-3 years air compressor service technician role / maintenance
- High level of analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to technical problems both mechanical and electrical
- Must be proficient in problem-solving, process analysis; capacity to troubleshoot and correct problems in high-pressure situations
- Read and comprehend written technical information in the form of technical manuals, parts books, and relevant publications is essential
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to frequently climb ladders and use lifts, working in an elevated position; on a frequent basis, must safely lift up to 70 pounds, carry and maneuver heavy or awkward components
- Maintain a valid driver's license and good MVR
- Must be familiar with job site safety requirements and wear a hard hat (when required), work boots, and safety glasses on all job sites
- Computer skill set along with strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- A firm commitment to customer service excellence in all circumstances
- Occasional travel and overnight stay
- Own & have a basic working knowledge of hand tools i.e.: end wrenches, socket set, amp meter and multi-meter
- Keep a professional appearance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Industrial Technician
Experience: 2 to 3 years
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com