Ultimate Staffing is hiring a Material Handler to join an AWESOME Tech company in Sunnyvale, CA.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Our ideal candidate is energetic, willing to learn, reliable/punctual, and is a team player.SUMMARY
- Title: Material Handler
- Hours: 8am-5pm or 8:30am-5:30pm
- Pay: $20/hr
- Start ASAP
Under limited supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing/warehouse areas according to established guidelines.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Perform picking and put-away in both Eskay and Conventional areas. May require receiver assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgement is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Records movement of incoming and outgoing materials and supplies and verifies the accuracy of work performed.
- May operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Performs packaging assignments for both domestic and truck shipments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com