Date Posted: 8/8/2022Apply Now
Seeking a Supply Planning Analyst candidate to add to a growing team in Mahwah, NJ!
Plans, schedules and monitors inbound movement of materials from suppliers. Determines material requirements and coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering. Develops specifications for new contract orders. This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision. Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience. Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline. The job requires the ability to make judgements based on practice and previous experience. This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and no experience.
Additional Job Details:
* Action order management (order entry, confirmation, allocation and analysis) to maximize ordering/replenishment policies.
* Deal with product availability queries and ensure continuity of information both internally to the plant and externally to the business stakeholders.
* Set up new accounts (EDI or manual) and manage account maintenance/changes.
* Handle non-quality customer complaints/issues and returns to the satisfactory conclusion of the distributor base.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal customers
* Point person for IBP/ CS Team Reporting: Open Order Reports, Daily Backorder Reports, Weekly Backlog Reports, Shipping reports, Order policy analysis, Monthly business metrics, and any other reports required for IBP as well as Customers.
* Ensure compliance with team targets and KPIs.
* Conduct analysis in Excel to aid decision making
- Highly effective communicators who can transform data findings into recommendations to compose reports and executive level presentations.
- Effectively interpret information to demonstrate the effects of business initiatives, regulation and industry trends for sales, management, and leadership teams.
- Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes -finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
* Creates, updates and maintains internal Power BI reporting used by leadership at various levels showing month end performance results, trends, and consumption
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Analyst, Supply Planning position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.