Certified Compensation Professional
Onsite - Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Seeking an experienced Sr. Compensation analyst to support HR leadership in multiple facets of compensation with an emphasis on executive compensation structure. This is an in office position located Downtown Phoenix with an amazing culture of great people.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, evaluates, modifies, and manages compensation policies and practices to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Evaluates existing incentive plans for best practices and develops new ones as necessary.
- Fulfills all relevant government and international reporting requirements.
- Manages compensation processes, including communications, system functionality, and collaboration with administrative department leaders, associate lock-step pay changes and bonuses, staff merit pay and bonuses, and incentive plans.
- Analyzes internal and external salary statistics, including survey results, to provide recommendations and strategies for changes to salary grades and for classification of new jobs - Consults with hiring managers and talent acquisition to determine appropriate base pay for new hire offers; consults with managers to determine appropriate response to requests for retention and signing bonuses.
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as human resources, business administration or finance, or relevant work experience
- Master's degree preferred; Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certificate preferred
- 5+ years of a compensation analytical role, including demonstrated use of or development of compensation best practices
- Ability to work independently on numerous activities and prioritize them properly while meeting deadlines
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in a professional services or legal environment (preferred)
- Experience working with cross functional teams to gather information/data needed
- Experience in analyzing trends, monitoring issues, and crafting innovative solutions
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Advance proficiency in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making while exercising good judgment
- Advanced-level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with a high level of detail and works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Successful candidates will possess strong project management and organizational skills
- Advanced-level proficiency using HCM enterprise software (Workday preferred)
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices and principles; Expert knowledge in compensation related laws and regulations
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information and data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com