Located in Atwater, CA!
We are recruiting for a Medical Referral Clerk for our premier client in the North Valley Area. The position is responsible for processing patient referrals as received from primary care physician to specialty office in accordance with external referral policy.
Communicate appointment status to patients, and follow-up as necessary and communicate appointment status to primary care physician.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clerical and computer skills
- Medical office, medical terminology, medical insurance billing or referral experience.
- Bilingual Spanish/English/Hmong/Laotian a plus
- Work effectively and professionally with staff, patients and the public; strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
$15.25 / Per Hour Perks:
Great way to get into your field of study, Medical Benefits, Full-time hours, Day Shift, and more!
If you would like to recommend a friend, please share my contact information with them right away! I can be reached any time for any questions or details, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Phone: Amanda 559-500-1590 or Hailey 559-500-6386
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org