Position: Document Control Clerk
A Document specialist is responsible for performing all incoming and outgoing functions of the mailroom for the company. They must enter data information into the computer system, prep documents and scan them, and ship out all outgoing documents.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work fast and meet production goals daily.
- Document specialists need to be able to use email and have data entry experience
- They must have strong attention to detail
- Enter data information into the computer system
- Prep documents and scan them
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to use basic computer programs, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Punctuality and good attendance.
- Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday-Friday
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Location: 100% in office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com