Our busy construction company is seeking an organized construction administrative assistant to support our office with clerical and administrative tasks. You'll help our office staff communicate with vendors and clients, obtain bids from subcontractors, and place change orders. The ideal candidate will have great computer, communication, and time management skills. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required. If you are looking for a great opportunity in administrative support, we'd love to talk with you!
- Provide administrative support to the office manager, project manager, general contractor, and other construction management staff
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a professional way
- Act as a point of contact for vendors, subcontractors, and various construction services teams and solicit quotes from them for new jobs
- Prepare forms such as change orders, purchase orders, service agreements, and subcontracts
- Execute clerical and general office duties such as setting up filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies, and other administrative tasks for special projects as requested
- Coordinate meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts, and make travel arrangements for the project management team
- High school diploma is required - additional college such as an associate's degree or bachelor's degree is very valuable
- 3 years of experience of administrative experience is needed - previous administrative duties in a busy construction office is ideal
- Familiarity with the construction industry is desired, but not required
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills are needed
- Proficient in computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
Please send your resumes to Stephanie Randolph at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call or text 559-500-6376 with questions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com