Immediate need for a Payroll Clerk in Fresno! This is a full time role with a 30 year old company that offers an excellent work culture and room for growth. Candidates should be comfortable in a fast paced environment and have excellent time management skills.
- Input and process payroll on a daily basis.
- Prepare and generate payroll-related reports as required.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Work closely with the jobsite contact(s), corporate payroll, and the tax department to ensure payroll transactions are processed accurately and in accordance with government agencies and internal policies.
- Issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Assist with related special projects as needed.
High School Diploma/GED
Strong organizational skills to sort and handle an abundance of timecards
Basic computer knowledge, data entry skills, and experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Prior SAP or other payroll/timekeeping system knowledge preferred
Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume to Stephanie Randolph at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com